Author Topic: Pics from NYCC  (Read 15279 times)

keds

• The Blood King
  • Torment-- I haz your #.
    • Skyfyreit
Pics from NYCC
« on: October 12, 2012, 08:34:37 PM »
KseniaSolo Ksenia Solo 5m
Humans sending some love from broadway & park row

keds

• The Blood King
    • Skyfyreit
Re: Pics from NYCC
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »
Pics from twitters

« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:51:41 PM by kedrie »

keds

• The Blood King
    • Skyfyreit
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 08:48:30 PM »
Alright peeps-- there is only so much I can pull off the internet.  If you are GOING there, please tell us how the signing went tonight or how that panel is tomorrow.  With only RH, KS and ZP there, my GOD think of all the new questions!!!!!

YES YES YES!

Sasa

• Insatiably Curious Human Dr.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 09:13:33 PM »
Thanks a million, Kedrie!  :(bigups)

Zoie looks absolutely stunning!! I think that even better than at Fan Expo

Here's another one
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:30:01 PM by Sasa »

Bolaurfan

• Enslaved Human Doctor
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 09:14:09 PM »
Wow thanks for posting!  Some great shots

ILoveMorrigan

• Succubus
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 10:26:45 PM »
Thanks to everyone who's posting these; loving the shots. :) Zoie looks AMAZING of course and Kensia...even off screen those blues shine; Rick is just as handsome as he can be....looks like everyone had fun for sure which is nice to see. Hope with Zoie going to this one there will be more who get a chance to ask about her character where she can properly defend Lauren and more fans will see how great she can be...at the least see how awesome Zoie is as person. :) Speaking of Zoie - congratulations to her if that last picture by Sasa is anything to go by, looks like our favorite TV doctor got hitched. :) Wonder if there was a panel as well? Love the cast is doing more stuff in the states it seems, hopefully they'll do the San Diego and New York comic cons or even Dragon Con next year so more people can see them, but do still hope for a Fae Con where it's all Lost Girl all the time - panels, autographs from main stars and guest starts, hanging out with other fans....be fun. :) Again thanks for the pictures those of you who have posted and keep them coming! :D
Evony: "And we have dental!"
Twitter - @Raving_Ranter

keds

• The Blood King
    • Skyfyreit
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 10:33:42 PM »
RR-- she's totally with her girl.  :)  Been that way for years now. 

ILoveMorrigan

• Succubus
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 11:03:36 PM »
RR-- she's totally with her girl.  :)  Been that way for years now.

Only recently been seeing her with a ring on that finger and wasn't sure if it was a wedding ring or not but seeing it more now guess it was....and a nice piece of platinum you must admit. :) Yay for Zoie I say; also, can someone just give her a jacket endorsment now? It's not the jacket of eternal hotness but she still looks great in it. :) Thank goodness they weren't outside - imagine her with those killer aviator sunglasses on she loves so much? Ha. Zoie just makes things look good. Ha. Again though, Rick and Kensia also looking good...Kris and KC might have the abs, but Rick has the charm and mystique; I wish Isabeau was alive but between flashbacks would love to hear about Trick getting him some. Man needs to loosen up all those secrets he's keeping...should totally get that mechanical bull Lauren requested in S2. ;)
Twitter - @Raving_Ranter

Sasa

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 11:15:49 PM »
I think she's been using that ring for a few years now. Not always, but you can spot it from time to time.

Found more pictures  >:D

Nice shot of the bottles and Ksenia, not so good of Rick XD

Btw, I Just realized that tomorrow's panel at NYCC it's going to be the first panel EVER to lack the plastered wall anecdote...  *crosses fingers* :(lol)
I love Kris and Anna, but they sound like a broken record telling that story over and over again.

keds

• The Blood King
    • Skyfyreit
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 11:18:41 PM »

You know what I want to hear?  All about doccubus wall slamming in season 3.   :(bigups) >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Also... how much Lauren sacrifices for Bo and Bo for Lauren and the freaking awesome ship we have.

Sasa

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 11:28:32 PM »
Oh, yes please!!! :(nod) :(bigups)  :(thumb)

Here's the info of tomorrow's panel: http://nycc12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18ADCB

All the pictures I'm posting are from here
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:35:54 PM by Sasa »

ILoveMorrigan

• Succubus
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 11:37:11 PM »
Good shot of Kensia in that first shot, digging the blues of course; love the poster of the three of them, really good. :) Not the best shots for poor Rick though; Zoie looks mischievous...keep thinking of what K said at Fan Expo (think it was) "I want to be in Zoie Palmer's head. All the time" - no telling what she's up to, ha. Glad again they're all having fun it seems; hope the US fans are being nice to Zoie and not hating on her just cause she plays Lauren.

Definitely hope there's a good panel session...also that it will be online afterwards so those of use who are missing it can hear it. LOVE that Zoie is there for once to defend herself; as you said Sasa - like Kris and Anna at them as well, but this is prime opportunity for Zoie to get some Lauren defense time in if she wants to do so. Hopefully she'll speak up if anyone ask K what it's like to be the only human on the show because even though Lauren is techically more fae probably than even Bo herself she is still human biologically; also that we hear about Doccubus but given that the triangle will probably be a big story arc I don't know how much she can say on it. Admit, sort of worried over all the things they're cramming into 13 episodes and if dark Bo will have justice done to that storyline - fae Kenzi, the triangle back, Lauren having to deal with a new Ash, the dark fae (FINALLY) history....I know it's important and all but history on the dark fae and dark Bo has been coming more than fae Kenzi and we've seen the Ash being picked and the triangle before so hopefully they'll say something to that effect. Definitely hoping Zoie is her usual talkative self and helps put a new spin on the panel because it does get old hearing about Dyson all the time and how some think he can do no wrong; plus Zoie just does hilarious panels...would love to see her doing one live someday. :)
Twitter - @Raving_Ranter

Sasa

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 11:56:02 PM »
love the poster of the three of them, really good. :)
The poster should be named "Trick's angels"  :-*

I seriously hope someone records the panel *crosses fingers... again*
Because since is just a panel of three, there's plenty of time for Zoie to take the mic and spread awesomeness  ;D

Source

keds

• The Blood King
    • Skyfyreit
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 11:57:16 PM »

AND THIS. ... THIS POSTER.  THE KID IS HOLDING.  OMFG.  WHERE CAN I BUY THAT??????!!!!!!!! ! EEFFF MY LIFE FOR NOT BEING IN NEW YORK.

ILoveMorrigan

• Succubus
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 12:14:13 AM »
Is that a DVD and Blu-Ray cover for the US Zoie has in front of her? How did someone get those already?! And yes, the Lauren/Bo/Kenzi poster is very awesome; maybe someone will get extras and put them up for sale later on the web or some company having extra blank ones you can have signed by them if you see them at a later date. I love that background art for them, simple but clean and a little mystical...sort of like the show. :)
Twitter - @Raving_Ranter