Author Topic: Athena Karkanis Appreciation & Photos Thread  (Read 18293 times)

Arma Virumque Cano

• Succubus-in-training
  • My God, you're beautiful
Re: Athena Karkanis Appreciation & Photos Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 02:41:57 AM »
McDonalds wifi sucks *sulks* I just wanted to see pretty pho- OH HAI THERE ATHENA :D
I like her :P I don't know if I like Nadia. I like who I think Nadia is but yeah...

I have a hard time remembering we know basically nothing about show Nadia, I've developed so much head canon about her. And Lauren, for that matter. Also, the dog getting neutered.

Lost Girl comes back in just over a week!! I really hope we see some Lauren/Nadia interaction...
Same. Don't understand the fascination with them when you can have cookies and boobs.

Jenny

• The Blood King
  • Revenge Bat
    • Tumblr.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 12:13:47 PM »
I just watched Repo! The genetic opera. I have no idea what that was and ill never get those minutes back.

But Athena's boobies in the first few minutes put me in a trance.

I just broke the internet with my crackship signature.

Norma Fae

• Pod Girl
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 04:59:31 AM »
Hi all,
Can't believe this is going to be my second post...but I like her and don't want Nadia gone just yet. ( thanks for starting this thread BTW)
As much as I want Lauren to be with Bo, and hell yes I DO!  I have to admit I want the back story on Nadia. I really hope they utilize this character, because ultimately that means even more Zoie/Lauren scenes.. And that's always a good thing   :D

lurk_a_lot

• Sidekick
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 06:46:01 AM »
Don't worry, I don't want Nadia gone just yet either.  ^_^  Even though I am Team Lauren all the way, I will not be happy if the doc returns without Nadia (unless it's a really good reason). One of reasons Lauren is my favourite character is down to her loyalty to those she loves. She willingly sacrificed her freedom for five years to save her girlfriend, that speaks volumes about her character, so Lauren returning without Nadia would just ruin that aspect of her. And besides, I want more angst, I want Anna Silk & Zoie Palmer's on screen chemistry & eye-sex to set my TV on fire. ^_^;;

Jenny

• The Blood King
  • Revenge Bat
    • Tumblr.
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 07:43:53 AM »
Yes! Everyone wants Nadia gone so she's out of the way for doccubus but there's still obstacles without them and with nadia around there is plenty opportunity for doccubus storylines and lauren screentime and backstory!! Win win for me because I'm an athena and doccubus fan!

Momento

• Pod Girl
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 05:49:03 AM »
I also want Nadia to stay a little longer so we can get more of Lauren's backstory though some seem to think she will dissapear into the "background undeveloped lesbian character" vortex(whatever that is). Isn't Athena a well known actress in Canada? What are her chances of just coming in for two episodes to say 5 words?

Evanevieve

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 12:53:59 PM »
I just watched Repo! The genetic opera. I have no idea what that was and ill never get those minutes back.

But Athena's boobies in the first few minutes put me in a trance.

that's all I remember. Them running O_O

Arma Virumque Cano

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 10:11:47 PM »
2x16... Jesus Christ this woman is GORGEOUS. I couldn't tell whether I was swooning over Zoie or Athena throughout the episode... THAT'S how stunning she is.

(^^not a spoiler right?)
Same. Don't understand the fascination with them when you can have cookies and boobs.

Jenny

• The Blood King
  • Revenge Bat
    • Tumblr.
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 10:21:29 PM »
2x16... Jesus Christ this woman is GORGEOUS. I couldn't tell whether I was swooning over Zoie or Athena throughout the episode... THAT'S how stunning she is.

(^^not a spoiler right?)

Her whole look in the photoshoot scene, the boots the simple singlet. the hair tied up.. HER FREAKING SMILE OMG

Arma Virumque Cano

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 10:25:57 PM »

(^^not a spoiler right?)

Her whole look in the photoshoot scene, the boots the simple singlet. the hair tied up.. HER FREAKING SMILE OMG

DAMMIT now I'm compelled to go watch that scene a dozen more times... apoiwehgioawhegaewpo

Evanevieve

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 12:52:33 AM »
The tank top though *drools* one scene I was like O____O me gusta  oh eait. I was like that for all the scenes. Even when Lauren asked for extra credit, but especially with the camera.

Arma Virumque Cano

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 01:07:07 AM »
My ovaries still haven't recovered.

Also I've fallen so hard for Lauren/Nadia. While I'm for BL end-game (of course) I really don't want to see Nadia hurt :( I just love the sensuality between those two. Sigh.

Norma Fae

• Pod Girl
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 02:49:02 AM »
OK..have re-watched Lauren/Nadia scenes a "few" more times (for science)
Yeah I'm feeling it for them as a couple. I'm sold to a certain degree.

Athena Karkanis doesn't deserve any hate ect...that I have seen in other places. She has done a great job especially with the circumstances of the characters involved.

And at least for tonight as Kenzi might put it, "all there is, is what they/she's selling"  8)

Jenny

• The Blood King
  • Revenge Bat
    • Tumblr.
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:57 AM »
Ignore the colouring and how slow this is.. it is the first .gif I have ever attempted.. but... um... Look at these smiles.I dont have photoshop on this computer so these are all really blocky.. But I love how the second one Nadia is just like OOH BOOBS, SNAP CLICK SNAP SNAP. (her necklace tho damn)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:18:30 AM by Jenny »

Arma Virumque Cano

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 08:54:33 AM »
THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL JEN

Ugh I ship them so hardddddd