Author Topic: Suggestions?  (Read 5698 times)

Evanevieve

Re: Suggestions?
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 08:43:18 PM »
Lies! anyway, I'll stop spamming the suggestion thread.

Jenny

• The Blood King
  • Revenge Bat
    • Tumblr.
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 12:14:42 PM »
Lies! anyway, I'll stop spamming the suggestion thread.

Good Idea 1011 TEDSRA.

:P

I just broke the internet with my crackship signature.

Medusa

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 03:54:01 AM »
i was wondering...we have the "Lost girl funnies". What about a other series-funnies? i mean, like i dont know....L word funnies (first example that came to my head), warehouse 13 funnies...all together in the same forum place (dunno whats the word here)

Darth Scooby

• The Ash
  • Global Moderator
  • Sidekick
    • Doccubus.com
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 04:35:21 AM »
no worries, if you've got anything you want to post that's not Lost Girl related, start a thread over in "the Dal" off-topic part of the forum

http://doccubus.com/forum/index.php?board=7.0

Medusa

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2012, 04:08:30 PM »
i have a suggestion: what about a place (maybe in the fancreation place) where we write the scenes we would like to see in a fanfic of lost girl? i mean in general, not only about season 3. it would also suggest some ideas if anyone want to write something. for example, a scene where bo has a lot of sex with morrigan...and its a dream (or the gender swap about dyson and lauren's characters)

Emy

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 02:13:37 PM »
i have a suggestion: what about a place (maybe in the fancreation place) where we write the scenes we would like to see in a fanfic of lost girl? i mean in general, not only about season 3. it would also suggest some ideas if anyone want to write something. for example, a scene where bo has a lot of sex with morrigan...and its a dream (or the gender swap about dyson and lauren's characters)

Do you mean like a prompt thread?

Medusa

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »

Do you mean like a prompt thread?

yes. do we have one? if we do, sorry about that

Medusa

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 02:49:03 PM »
i've had another idea (maybe its an stupid one. the more i thought about it, it sounds strange but...). i saw a thread about "shows you're watching lately" or something. and someone named a webserie (which i plan to watch) and i thought "what about webseries and webcomics?"

Medusa

• Succubus-in-training
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2015, 01:52:03 PM »
i have an idea, since the show ended and we dont want this big forum to end. what about adding more posts? it may sound weird/lame, but maybe it could work (yes, i know i posted something similar two years ago)