Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 64271 times)

bayonet

• Insatiably Curious Human Dr.
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #930 on: November 23, 2016, 11:03:50 PM »
Is anyone else watching "Supergirl"? I'm loving the Alex plot this season! Season 2 has been good so far.

Absolutely! It's great this season. I love how they are spending quality time developing Alex's coming out story. I will be curious to see where it goes.

ILoveMorrigan

• Succubus
« Reply #931 on: November 23, 2016, 11:47:26 PM »
I love how they are spending quality time developing Alex's coming out story.

That has easily been the highlight of the season for me; the quality of handling with this plot is just amazing and the performances, especially by Chyler Leigh (Alex), are extremely well done. This is one of the most realistic feeling showcases I've seen. There's drama but nothing that feels inorganic or inconsistent to characters, Maggie and Alex actually get to talk about their feelings, and the "Does she love her or just like her?" back and forth with Maggie is great because it shows that not everyone wants to do everyone else just because they're the same orientation. I just can't say enough good things about this story.
Evony: "And we have dental!"
Twitter - @Raving_Ranter

SA -guest

• Sidekick
« Reply #932 on: February 18, 2017, 12:48:35 AM »
hi all. long time not seen. very late to add but okay. recently had marathon session of supergirl.
agree: love supergirl season 2 direction with Alex and love the show in general.

watching blindspot. would like them to develop tash storyline more. nice friendship between her and reed. But wonder why they still haven't given her a romantic interest.

Chicago med: would like it if Maggie have some romance -

watching rosewood as well. for me the first season was great.  do u guys think the romantic dynamics between pippy and tmi is authenticly done? love the comedic aspect of them though.
love rosewood in general but have my own idea of who should be with whom.